Vice President of Practice Transition
Mrs. Nixon brings more than 30 years of healthcare experience to her role as Vice President of Practice Integration. As a seasoned leader, Mary has been instrumental in developing and leading many areas within the healthcare industry. Such areas include training and people development, employee engagement, operational and clinical management, patient experience and, mergers and acquisition diligence and integration. Prior to joining U.S. Oral Surgery Management, Mary spent her career with Concentra and Humana where she worked in many leadership roles with a focus toward employee development programs and continuous improvement opportunities for more than 300 healthcare facilities.
- Patient Experience and Primary Care Operations Leader, Humana
- AVP-Primary Care Operation & Quality Improvement, Concentra
- VP Training, Operational & Quality Improvement, Concentra
- AVP Learning & People Development, Concentra
- Director of Operations, Concentra
- Studied at SMU