President & CEO, USOSM
Mr. Hall brings over 35 years of knowledge and executive experience in Fortune 500 and private healthcare services companies to his role as President and CEO of U.S. Oral Surgery Management. Rick also serves as a member of the U.S. Oral Surgery Management Board of Directors. A proven leader with extensive private equity experience and a deep background in physician services businesses, Rick provides visionary leadership and strategy execution. Previously, Rick served as President and CEO of Oncology Services International, the world’s largest independent service organization specializing in radiation therapy equipment and led the company through a significant transformation and successful sale to a prominent private equity firm in 2016.
He is a current member of the Board for Christine’s Hope for Kids, an active supporter of The Folds of Honor, and a veteran of the US Marine Corps.
- President & CEO of Oncology Services International
- President, Alliance Oncology
- Senior Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Physician Recruitment, US Oncology
- Chief Operating Officer, PatientKeeper
- President, Acute Care Division – McKesson Corporation
- Owner/Chairman, BrightStar Care
- Region Operations Manager, American Hospital Supply
- BS in Healthcare Administration, Penn State University
- Executive Healthcare Program, Duke University