IRVING, TEXAS (MARCH 19, 2020)… USOSM takes steps to protect its Patients, Practices and Employees during the Coronavirus pandemic.
At USOSM, we care about our communities.
The safety and wellbeing of our partner practices, their patients and our employees are our top priority. As we work to respond and deal with this rapidly changing and escalating health crisis, here are some of the steps we are taking to work through this unprecedented situation.
Using guidance from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control), ADA (American Dental Association), State Dental Boards, AAOMS (American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons), and OMSNIC (OMS National Insurance Company), we are working with our partner practices to:
- Ensure each one is following CDC Guidelines for clinical infection control.
- Implement technology to prepare for and allow more team members to work remotely.
- Secure additional inventory and will continue to monitor supplies carefully.
- Encourage team members and patients who are not feeling well or showing signs of illness to remain home, which is consistent with public health guidance.
- Postpone nonessential travel.
- Institute additional clinical cleaning practices, protocols and safety measures for screening patients and team members.
- Explore and engage local community resources to help team members who may need assistance.
- Reach out to other healthcare providers to learn from and assess their responses as an adjunct to our own.
- Empower local managers to take steps on the ground as dictated by local conditions.
- Conduct ongoing calls with all partners and employees to keep them informed of current conditions.
- Monitor government support programs that may become available.
Please continue to stay safe and healthy.
Together we will work through this pandemic as we have others in the past.
Headquartered in Irving, Texas, USOSM has partner practices spanning six states: Texas, Colorado, Georgia, Tennessee, Minnesota and Alabama. A shared services organization, USOSM collaborates with premier oral and maxillofacial surgeons to offer a partnership solution for continued and accelerated practice success. USOSM provides operational, marketing and administrative support services, reinvests resources, and applies best practices to improve clinical and financial performance and produce steadier, more profitable growth for all.
U.S. Oral Surgery Management
U.S. Oral Surgery Management Continues Explosive Growth – Secures Four New Partner Practices Across Three States
IRVING, TEXAS (NOVEMBER 17, 2022)... FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE … U.S. Oral Surgery Management (USOSM) – a specialty management services company that exclusively serves premier oral and maxillofacial ...Learn More
IRVING, TEXAS (OCTOBER 11, 2022) ... FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE … In response to its continued growth, U.S. Oral Surgery Management (USOSM) – a specialty management services company that exclusively ...Learn More
IRVING, TEXAS (SEPTEMBER 13, 2022) ... FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE … U.S. Oral Surgery Management (USOSM) – a specialty management services company that exclusively serves premier oral and ...Learn More
Comments are closed.