Halloween Fun 2020

During a pandemic, we have to find the fun where we can. This is how some of practice and departments celebrated Halloween 2020! Oral Surgery and Dental Implant Centers - (Georgia OMS) ...

Learn More

Thank you

By Courtney Harman, Chief Operating Officer Hello wonderful USOSM team! It’s hard to believe it’s August, and I know for many of you that is a welcome relief.  Our normally busy 10 week ...

Learn More

USOSM Centralized Scheduling Team

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success. - Henry Ford At US Oral Surgery Management, we are always looking for scalable solutions that ...

Learn More

USOSM Continues Southeast Expansion Announces Partnership with Oral Surgery Associates & Dental Implant Centers of Georgia

IRVING, TEXAS (DATE)... U.S. Oral Surgery Management (USOSM) – a specialty management services company headquartered in Irving, Texas, that exclusively serves premier oral and maxillofacial ...

Learn More

Back To Work #2

"We are the superhero, none of us individually, but all of us together." - Hank Green Fort Bend Oral Surgeons   Dry Creek Oral Surgery    Oral Surgery Associates of North ...

Learn More

We Can Achieve More Together

By Rick Hall, USOSM President and Chief Executive Officer I truly appreciate all the hard work and sacrifice you have provided through the COVID-19 crisis.  Watching everyone rise to the occasion ...

Learn More

Back to Work #1

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." - Confucious   Northern Texas Facial and Oral Surgery Happy Birthday, Dr. Craig ...

Learn More

Staff Shout Out’s!

"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." - Peach Pilgrim   Austin Oral Surgery "I would like to give a huge shout out to my whole South Office Staff and those who ...

Learn More

PPE Giveaway

At USOSM, we have been very fortunate to have a team that worked to obtain PPE for all of our practices.  Many practices in our community were not so lucky.  Here is our plan to give back! Click ...

Learn More

Quarantine Post #5

People of excellence go the extra mile to do what's right. - Joel Osteen SSO - Dallas Office "A big shout with a huge heap of praise goes out to Randay Salas and Andre Plata, USOSM System ...

Learn More

Happy Mother’s Day 2020

Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. - Robert Browning In celebration of Mother's Day, we present you with some photos of our team members and their mothers or ...

Learn More

QUARANTINE POST #4

Times of transition are strenuous, but I love them. They are an opportunity to purge, rethink priorities, and be intentional about new habits. We can make our new normal any way we want. – By ...

Learn More

Happy Song!

Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul - ...

Learn More

Laughter is the Best Medicine

For those of you not from Texas, I'd like to introduce you to El Arroyo.  Their signs are probably more famous than their food.  Here are a few that have been displayed lately.  ...

Learn More

Lighthearted Links #4

The whole world is watching America, and America is watching TV. - Sam Levenson The 20 best new movies to stream on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and HBO By Nick Perry While big movie release ...

Learn More

QUARANTINE POST #3

We are already on our 3rd quarantine post! Check in with us and share your stories and pics – like these folks below – Clark Holmes Oral Facial Surgery "Renee Wolfe's positivity and get-it-done ...

Learn More

Music that’s good for the soul

A TV show, exercise, a puzzle, good food, hobbies, reading - all of these can help calm a restless soul and find happiness.  This song and video has been a source of happiness for many of our team ...

Learn More

Physician Haircut Challenge

When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves. - Viktor E. Frankl Desperate times call for desperate measures? Great minds think alike? Going stir ...

Learn More

Quarantine Posts #2

We still want to know – How are you spending your time? Dry Creek Oral Surgery "Many of my family members and friends are in healthcare and finding it hard to find masks.  I decided to make some ...

Learn More

A day at Alamo Maxillofacial Surgical Associates

We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails. - Dolly Parton Here are few photos of the team at work.  We are proud of each and every one of our team members embracing this new way of ...

Learn More

Prayer for a Pandemic

By Dr. Cameron Wiggins Bellm of Seattle, Washington May we who are merely inconvenienced Remember those whose lives are at stake. May we who have no risk factors Remember those most ...

Learn More

Spring Holiday Weekend Post

When you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come. - Robert H. Schuller Both Easter and Passover symbolize moving past adversities toward renewal and ...

Learn More

Quarantine Posts #1

How are you spending your time at home? Fort Bend Oral Surgeons “We've been spending our time building fences, clearing land, burning the piles, and for entertainment doing some fishing and ...

Learn More

Lighthearted Links #3

New places always help us look at life differently. - Joan Bauer By Lyle Rountree, Director of Marketing Staring at your TV or the same four walls of your house can eventually be a bit mind ...

Learn More

Lighthearted Links #2

Laughter is an instant vacation - Milton Berle By Brandon Contreras, Regional Director of Operations The Corona Virus, COVID-19, Work From Home, Homeschooling, Social Distancing, Quarantine.  Does ...

Learn More

The Positivity Challenge

By Austin Oral Surgery Last week we sent out some positive points to our Austin Oral Surgery teammates requesting them to share thoughts, ideas or quotes in a positive mind set. We called it the ...

Learn More

Lighthearted Links #1

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter - E.E. Cummings By Kevin Stewart, Director of Doctor Recruitment It’s important, perhaps now more than ever, that we make a conscious effort to ...

Learn More