The most wasted of all days is one without laughter – E.E. Cummings
By Kevin Stewart, Director of Doctor Recruitment
It’s important, perhaps now more than ever, that we make a conscious effort to separate from the challenges of our new day to day. For many, finding a funny or uplifting clip is a good way to get in a laugh at the end of a long day.
Luckily, there have been quite a few lately…here’s a good place to start!
- Twitter: John Krasinski’s Twitter page has been a great source of humor recently…check out his interview with Steve Carrell on the 15th anniversary of “The Office”.
- YouTube: Stephen Colbert has released a video of him singing with John Prine from 2016. Just because “we have to cheer up the world”.
- Twitter: Jessica Chastain spies on people from her balcony.
- Twitter: Jack Black releases his new Quarantine Dance for all to see…and not unsee.
- YouTube: BBC Dad. We’ve all seen it, but it’s too funny not to keep watching. Who can relate?